Full Stack Web Developer - Mid to Senior level - Multiple Positions Available
ReverbNation is looking for several [insert ninja archetype] web developers to join our growing team in Durham, NC. As a Web Developer, your role would include interfacing with both the product and infrastructure teams to bring sweet pixely nectar to over 3 million artists and live performers.
We have several positions available for Mid to Senior level Web Developers. So whether you have 3+ or 10+ years of experience - send us resume! We will sort out the details of which awesome team of developers you will work with later...
You definitely should...
- Have lengthy experience building consumer-facing websites from front to back
- Have experience with persistent and non-persistent backing stores (SQL, Redis)
- Have used popular libraries for development (jQuery, SASS, etc)
- Have experience with (sold your soul to) an MVC web framework
- Love wrangling all 4 major browsers on each OS
- Get your energy from a fast-paced team environment (supplemented with Pretzel M&Ms)
- Dream and fight for all browsers having equal opportunity to HTML5 and CSS3 standards compliance
It would be best if you...
- Have worked with Ruby on Rails
- Know your way around a *nix box
- Have worked with AWS or other similar hosted solutions
- Can sing (we really need a singer for our band)
In return, you'll get...
- The satisfaction of watching your friends use your work when they're out in public
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most talented leaders, developers and engineers in the Triangle
- Salary with possibility of equity
- Awesome company benefits which include health, dental, vision, STD, LTD and Life insurance (basic plans are covered at 100% by Reverb), 18 PTO days per year, 7 company holidays and a 401(k) plan with a 5% match.
- A new hoss of a machine and leather executive chair with lumbar support
- Casual work environment where jeans, tees and sneakers are encouraged
- Regular company events with your awesome co-workers that include company lunches, bulls games, cookouts and drop in acoustic sets from our artists.
- Great office location in Durham that is walking distance to lots of local restaurants, shops and often frequented by various food trucks
Out-of-town candidates interested in relocating to the Raleigh-Durham, NC area are welcome to apply – relocation assistance will be provided for exceptional candidates!