ReverbNation is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join our growing team in Durham, NC. As a Web Developer, your role would include interfacing with both the product and infrastructure teams to bring sweet pixely nectar to over 3 million artists and live performers.
You definitely should...
- Have lengthy (3+ years) experience building consumer-facing websites from front to back
- Have 1+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails (or Java, PHP, MVC)
It would be best if you (nice to have skills but not required)...
- Know your way around a *nix box
- Have worked with AWS or other similar hosted solutions
- Have solid experience with persistent and non-persistent backing stores (SQL, Redis)
- Have used popular libraries for development (jQuery, SASS, etc)
- Have experience with an MVC web framework
- Love wrangling all 4 major browsers on each OS
- Get your energy from a fast-paced team environment
- Dream and fight for all browsers having equal opportunity to HTML5 and CSS3 standards compliance
In return, you'll get...
- The opportunity to work with some of the most talented designers, developers and leaders in the Triangle
- Great benefits package that includes company paid healthcare plans, 100% company paid dental and vision, 401(k) match, continued education reimbursements,18 PTO days/year + 7 company holidays
- Very casual work environment where jeans, tees and sneakers are encouraged
- Regular company outings with your awesome co-workers that include Bulls games, cookouts and Reverb hosted house parties
- Great office location in Durham that is walking distance to lots of local restaurants and shops