Interface Designer — Raleigh-Durham, NC
Come work for a music technology company that has been voted one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ in the Triangle for 3 years.
We’re looking for a creative, hands-on Interface Designer who combines a passion for clean, usable design with an ability to bring designs to life.
Working alongside other designers, product managers, and engineers, you’ll craft simple, user-centered solutions to enhance our current products and create brand new experiences. You’ll gather user feedback, conceive new features, rapidly prototype wireframes and mockups, and work with a cross-functional team to ship great software.
- Create simple yet elegant solutions to interface problems
- Understand and advocate for the needs of the users and their experience
- Collaborate with other designers and product managers to come up with visual designs that solve problems
- Be knowledgeable of the abilities and limitations of web browsers and mobile devices
- Develop creative designs for emails, presentations, and marketing ads - and code emails
You should have...
- 3+ years of experience in web, mobile app, and interface design
- Ability to build prototypes with modern tools like Sketch and Photoshop
- Fluency with web design and UX principles and best practices
- Comfort working across the product development spectrum: from concept to wireframe to pixel-perfect implementation
- Experience with HTML/CSS (SASS or pre-processor desired. JS a plus, but not required.)
- Strong collaboration, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to crank out work (headphones) as well collaborate with others (meetings)
- Ability to accept professional critique
- Competitive salary and potential for equity
- Great benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of premiums paid by company), 401(k) match, and company paid disability insurance
- The satisfaction of watching your friends use your work in everyday life
- The opportunity to work with some of the most talented leaders, designers, and developers in the Triangle
- Casual work environment where jeans, tees, and sneakers are encouraged
- Great office location in RTP
ReverbNation is SaaS company revolutionizing music by making it simple for musicians to do what they do best. More than 4 million musicians use the technology at ReverbNation on the web and mobile. The mission of ReverbNation is to help Artists get the most from their music and fans.
For more information, see http://corporate.reverbnation.com/careers/ .